The Recruitment Solution are looking to recruit an experienced SMART Repair Technician for this award winning main dealer bodyshop!
- You will need to have experience of completing work to the highest of standards to make sure the customers are completely satisfied.
- You will be responsible for repairing and refurbishing any damage that has occurred to the vehicles. This includes scratches, scuffs and dents as well as windscreen chips, upholstery repair, leather reconditioning/recolouring and wheel refurbishments.
- You will also be responsible for cleaning and preparing the vehicles to be repaired
- As well as cosmetic paint touch ups and local paintwork repairs.
- To maintain equipment on a regular basis and report any problems to the Bodyshop Manager.
- The opportunity to work within a state of the workshop
- Well recognised dealer group with excellent training and development
This client is looking for an outstanding candidate so if you feel this is you, contact Daniel Thomas on 0208 736 5650 to discuss the role in further detail or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.