The Recruitment Solution have a great opportunity for an experienced Service Advisor to work for one of our client's busy servicve departments based in South East London. This is a state-of-the-art dealership with superb facilities.
Our clients have grown from a privately owned business into a truly expansive name in the South of England. It has always, however, remained vitally important to them as a company that they retain their very personal approach to service, and they are proud to have met and exceeded their customers' expectations time and time again.
Service Advisor duties Include:
* Building a rapport with customers, offering them the benefit of your knowledge, identifying their needs, and giving clear and accurate estimates of the costs and timescales involved.
* Scheduling jobs into the workshop, considering the complexity of the work and the availability of parts and arranging a loan car if required
* Keeping customers informed of the progress of work through to completion and upselling additional work.
Service Advisor Requirements
* Twelve months minimum experience within a main dealer is essential
* Experience using Kerridge, and Onelink a distinct advantage
* Superb customer service skills are essential
* Team player with a positive attitude essential.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and customers and prioritising them accordingly
* Must be computer literate.
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steve Nicol on 0208 133 6158
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful motor company then apply today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers.
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.