Customer Service Advisors,
Do you want to earn a fantastic salary and be rewarded for hard work and delivering an excellent service? in a state of the art dealership? That also offers flexible shifts!
If so The Recruitment Solution has a new and exciting opportunity available for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join one of our client's dealerships based in Ipswich. (Automotive experience not essential)
Our clients are a well known, German brand dealer group, who offer a great working environment with a friendly team atmosphere and a well established and supportive management team. This is a great opportunity to drive your career forward with a forward thinking group that offer an attractive salary, great working hours and fantastic benefits package.
Customer Service Advisor Duties
* Effectively manage inbound booking calls
* React efficiently and contact customers to inform of any warnings regards to their vehicles current status & update diary as required
* Effectively manage inbound sales enquiries & allocate to sales execs whilst adhering to process and using the CRM platform
* Any further administration tasks to support the wider group and service departments
* Ensure that customer expectations are met on a daily basis
* Daily focus to achieve the required standard
* Resolve customer related issues in a profession and timely manner, keeping the Senior Service Advisor aware of progression
* Deliver dealer & manufacturer standards to the customer
* To understand customers entitlement regarding vehicle downtime
About the Person
*Excellent customer service skills
*A positive attitude and outgoing nature.
*Strong communication skills and confidence when dealing with customers.
*Energetic, with a 'can do' attitude.
*Excellent organizational skills.
To find out more or to apply for this Service Advisor vacancy you can email email@example.com or call the office on 0208 883 5758. Alternatively why not message or WhatsApp Daniel Walton directly today on 07854 966 739 including outside of work hours.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers.
Car Sales Executive, Car Sales person, Sales Executive, Car Sales, LCV Sales Executive, Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive, Service Advisor, Aftersales Advisor, Service Receptionist, Senior Service Advisor, Service Team Manager, Service Supervisor, STM
Automotive Technician, PDI Technician, Service Technician, Senior Technician, Diagnostic Technician, Master Technician, Systems Technician, Qualified Technician, HGV Technician, LCV Technician, Heavy Goods Technician, Light Commercial Technician, Passenger Car Technician, Car Technician, Car Tech, LGV technician, Large Goods Vehicle Technician, Mechanic, HGV Fitter, Fast Fit technician
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the UK. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.