Being a Workshop Controller you are pivotal to the success of making sure the workshop is working efficiently, your team are motivated and overall the department is flourishing. As this is such an important role within the service department, are you earning what you are worth?
The Recruitment Solution are working closely with a German franchise dealers group to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Workshop Controller, based in Middlesex. In return for being so important to their business, they offer the opportunity to earn a fabulous salary and work with a world leading brand. They are well known to invest in technology and training and have an incredibly modernised workshop.
• This is an award winning group with ongoing opportunities
• Excellent bonus scheme
• Have real ownership and control of your workshop
• The successful candidate will be required to run a busy workshop. Therefore, current or recent experience as a Workshop Controller or Workshop Manager is essential to work within the franchised dealership
• Applicants will need to be extremely organised and eager to hit targets, maximising their productivity in the workshop
• You will be responsible for managing a team of 10 Technicians in a busy workshop, allocating jobs in order to maximise hours sold.
• You must be very well organised, target driven with strong time-management skills
• You will be a great communicator with excellent customer service skills
• Kerridge experience will be a distinct advantage, as would coming from a Technicians background to allow good understanding of the processes and procedures.
If you feel this is ideal for you, apply today or call us on 0208 736 5650 to discuss the role further!