Interested in working for a prestige German brand at one of the largest dealer groups in the UK? If so, The Recruitment Solution has an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled Warranty Administrator!
As a highly valued member of the group, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure full compliance with all manufacturer warranty systems and minimise the risk of warranty audit failure! You will also ensure the manufacturer's warranty and goodwill policy /procedures are adhered to correctly, achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Well connected North West London location
- One of the largest dealer groups in the country, offering excellent career prospects and progression
- £27,000 OTE whilst working 45 hours per week
- You will receive high quality manufacturer training
- Monitor claim progress through accessing manufacturer systems at least on a weekly basis
- To carry out dealership warranty audits in line with the agreed timetable
- Maintain good working relationship with manufacturer warranty department
- Monitor daily and weekly warranty reports
- Ensure compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
- Prompt action must be taken to resolve issues identified before manufacturer audits take place
- Regularly check manufacturer warranty bulletins for any new developments and promote best practice across the division
- Submit accurate warranty and goodwill claims on a daily and weekly basis
- Liaise with the dealerships and manufacturers
- To ensure that all warranty claims submitted comply with manufacturers' published manuals/repair time schedules and all invoices on the warranty debtor accounts are legitimate claims
- Help achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to work for this prestige German dealer group, apply today or call us on 0208 736 5650 to discuss this role further!