Are you an industry leading sales manager looking for earnings of £65,000-£70,000? If so, The Recruitment Solution have the perfect Used Car Sales Manager opportunity for you based in Surrey.
This is a well established dealership and you will be responsible for managing a large team of Sales Executives, Business Manager and support staff.
Why Apply for this Used Car Sales Manager role?
* Outstanding £65k-£70k+ OTE earnings
* Excellent career opportunity as this group are well known for internal progression and development
Used Car Sales Manager Requirements?
* You will have a successful track record within a franchised dealer group working in a similar role
* Strong man management and motivational skills
* Previous strong manufacturer relationships
* You will have a stable CV with logical career progression
* Have previous P&L experience and cost control
* You will set high standards and expect your team to adhere to this
To find out more or to apply for this Sales Administration vacancy you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 0208 883 5758. Alternatively why not contact Daniel Walton directly today on 07854 966 739
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers.
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.