The Recruitment Solution are looking to recruit an experienced SMART Repair Technician for this award winning main dealer body shop in North West London!
* You will be responsible for repairing and refurbishing any damage that has occurred to the vehicles.
* Repairing scratches, scuffs and dents as well as windscreen chips, upholstery repair, leather reconditioning/recolouring and wheel refurbishments.
* You will also be responsible for cleaning and preparing the vehicles to be repaired
* As well as cosmetic paint touch ups and local paintwork repairs.
* To maintain equipment on a regular basis and report any problems to the Bodyshop Manager.
Monday to Friday 8am and 6PM.
* The opportunity to work within a state of the workshop
* Well recognised dealer group with excellent training and development
* Company Car Scheme
* A range of specially negotiated discount vouchers
* Privilege staff discounts
* You will need to have experience of completing work to the highest of standards to make sure the customers are completely satisfied
* You be fully qualified in body paint and repair
This is a great opportunity for you to join a forward thinking dealer group, who have a history of investing in their employees to ensure they have the best automotive professionals in the industry. Apply today or call Caroline Brown on 0208 736 5650 to discuss it further!