The Recruitment Solution have a great opportunity for an experienced Service Advisor to work for one of our client's busy servicve departments based in South East London. This is a state-of-the-art dealership with superb facilities.
Our clients have grown from a small family business into a truly expansive name in the South of England. It has always, however, remained vitally important to them as a company that they retain their very personal approach to service, and they are proud to have met and exceeded their customers' expectations time and time again.
Service Advisor duties Include:
* Building a rapport with customers, offering them the benefit of your knowledge, identifying their needs, and giving clear and accurate estimates of the costs and timescales involved.
* Scheduling jobs into the workshop, considering the complexity of the work and the availability of parts and arranging a loan car if required
* Keeping customers informed of the progress of work through to completion.
Service Advisor Requirements
* Twelve months minimum experience within a main dealer is essential
* Experience using Kerridge, and Onelink a distinct advantage
* Superb customer service skills are essential
* Team player with a positive attitude essential.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and customers and prioritising them accordingly
* Must be computer literate.
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy you can email email@example.com or call the office on 0208 736 5650 Alternatively why not message or WhatsApp Daniel Walton directly today on 07854 966 739