The Recruitment Solution are recruiting for an experienced Service Advisor on behalf of one of our most valued clients based in Central/East London Area.
Our clients, whom are one of the leading retailers in the UK for this specific manufacture are keen to enhance their workshop with an experienced Vehicle Technician, who possess main stream dealership experience.
They are a privately owned business and currently have dealerships across London, based in North West London, North London and The City.
Service Advisor Job Role
• You will be responsible primarily for the service department administration
• Raising and closing job cards
• Liaising with technicians in regards to work in progress
• Covering service reception when reguired
• Costing and invoicing
• Arranging courtesy vehicles
• Upselling additional services, service plans, VHC, ETC
• Delivering first class customer services
Why Apply for this service advisor role?
• Company car
• They invest in their staff and provide manufacture training
• Opportunities to earn uncapped commission
• Only one saturday morning per month
Service Advisor Requirements
• Current/previous main dealer service administration/advisor experience (at least 2 years).
• Strong communication skills over the phone and face to face
• Excellent administration skills
• Must be engaging with colleagues and customers and a genuine team player.
• Full drivers Licence
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy you can email email@example.com or call the office on 0208 436 5650. Alternatively, why not message or WhatsApp Andy Clark directly today on 07854 973415.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers.
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.