The Recruitment Solution are seeking a professional, customer focused individual with a smart appearance to enhance their team as a front of house Receptionist for one of our prestige clients whom are based in the Hertfordshire area.
* Ensure reception area is staffed and kept tidy at all times.
* Direct customers towards the seating area and offer refreshments while they are waiting.
* Handle and co-ordinate all calls and visitors, taking full details of the caller's business, paging members of staff as needed.
* Establish and maintain a system to monitor the whereabouts of key staff at all times.
* Keep customer refreshments stocked up at all times.
* Correctly process all outgoing post ready for despatch each evening.
* Ensure the safety and security of people, vehicles and property at all times, reporting any known faults or hazards.
* Manufacture owned dealership
* Superb company benefits
* State of the art facilities
* Reception experience, automotive experience is a distinct advantage
* Good level of IT competency
* Excellent verbal communication and customer handling skills
* Able to organise and prioritise workload
* Ability to work under pressure
* Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
* Smart appearance
If you have the relevant experience my client is seeking, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you to discuss the position in more detail.