The Recruitment Solution are working directly with a manufacturer owned dealer group, based in the Londonderry area who are looking to bring someone into this varied parts role that will expose you to all aspects of the dealership, allowing you to make a genuine contribution to its success.
Why Apply for this Parts Advisor role?
• You will be offered an attractive salary package
• Excellent opportunity to develop your skills through ongoing training
• This dealership has a very stable team, where people enjoy working in this friendly environment
Parts Advisor Requirements
• The successful candidate must have previous experience in an automotive parts environment, with extensive knowledge of electronic parts catalogues
• You will be responsible for dealing with trade and retail customers both face to face and over the phone, and supplying parts to the workshop
• You will need to have the ability to work under pressure
• Experience working within a busy main dealer environment where you must possess a mature attitude and be a team player.
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Steve Nicol directly on 0208 133 6158
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers, Warranty Administrator.
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now for Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.