The Recruitment Solution are working directly with a privately owned dealer group, based in Enfield who are looking to bring someone into this varied parts role that will expose you to all aspects of the dealership, allowing you to make a genuine contribution to its success.
Why Apply for this Parts Advisor role?
• You will be offered an excellent OTE of £28,500
• Excellent opportunity to develop your skills through ongoing training
• Prestige brand, fabulous site
Parts Advisor Requirements
• The successful candidate must have previous experience in an automotive parts environment, with extensive knowledge of electronic parts catalogues
• You will be responsible for dealing with trade and retail customers both face to face and over the phone, and supplying parts to the workshop
• You will need to have the ability to work under pressure
• Experience working within a busy main dealer environment where you must possess a mature attitude and be a team player.
Apply today sending your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 883 5758 or call Daniel Walton on 07854 966 739
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, MET Fitter, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers.
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.