The Recruitment Solution are looking for an experienced PA to the Chairman/CEO of a multi-site car dealer group, location is flexible but, ideally, based around the Castleford or Lincoln area.
This is a part time position, 20 hours per week, working Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm. Candidates must be flexible as you will also be required to work 3 full days each month.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
At all times you will act professionally and confidentially and have the ability to communicate at all levels.
• Filter CEOs email inbox and send emails on his behalf as directed.
• Calendar management - including conference call arrangements, liaison with European offices, and scheduling recurring monthly meetings for the year ahead.
• Record actions at monthly Leadership Team meeting.
• Arrange setup and catering for meetings where necessary.
• Book hotels, record business mileage and submit expenses claims.
• Process CEO'S company cars orders and collections.
• Handle highly confidential information, including the Pay Governance process between the UK Europe.
• Prepare standard letters and certificates for signature including using mail merge where necessary (including colleague Long Service and Reward Certificates).
• Provide hard copy meeting documents when necessary.
• Collate information from CEO as requested.
• Ensure CEOS expenses and holiday requests are approved.
• Book external meeting venues and arrange purchase orders as necessary.
• Assist other teams on an ad-hoc basis as requested including HR and internal events.
• Provide cover for other PAs as appropriate.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right candidate this position will offer:
• Industry leading package
• 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
• Bonus payments based upon your performance
• Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
• Privilege vehicle purchase scheme
• Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
• 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
• Cycle to work purchase scheme
• Access to Perks at Work discount website
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy you can email email@example.com or call the office on 020 8736 5650. Alternatively why not contact Andy Clark directly today on 07854 966 739.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful motor company then apply today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, PA, Personal Assistant, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers.
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.