The Recruitment Solution are seeking an experienced MOT Tester based in Bedfordshire with a Valid VOSA Smart Card to carry out class 4 mots. Our client is a well-established and well renowned dealer group within the motor trade and they are continuing to grow as a group and are currently seeking a well-established MOT Tester who wants to be part of something big.
Overall purpose of job
To provide an efficient and effective customer service, with the highest quality of workmanship, in relation to MOT's and other company products, ensuring that the work is carried out in line with Company and Ministry procedures
Duties and Responsibilities
* To observe the National Customer code at all times
* To carry out MOT's in line with both Company and Ministry procedures.
* Responsible for inspecting, removal, repair or replacement of brake components, tyres, exhausts, shock absorbers, oil and filter and batteries.
* To provide quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance where necessary
* To ensure all work is quality controlled
* To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
* To ensure all safety procedures are adhered to at all times
* Most hold a valid smart card for Class 4 MOTS
* Main dealer experience an advantage but not essential.
* Good eye for detail
* Ability to follow procedures and complete paperwork accurately
* You will be offered ongoing training
* Excellent working conditions
If you have the relevant experience my client is seeking, please forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you upon receipt to discuss the role in more detail.