Due to our clients continued expansion we are looking for qualified Mobile Service Technicians to join their team, responsible for carrying out inspection and service routines, repairs and testing of vehicles in a professional and safe manner as assigned, in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
Technicians who leave no stone unturned to make sure they do a thorough job, and drive the standard in customer care. In return you'll enjoy lots of rewards, from a performance-related bonus, to 33 days' holiday. You will also receive ongoing training to keep you up to speed with the latest technical developments. So if you have an NVQ 3, City & Guilds or equivalent, Service Technician experience and a reputation for being a 100% trustworthy, get in touch with us today.
So what do we look for from you as a Mobile Service Technician?
• An NVQ 3, City & Guilds or equivalent,
• Service Technician experience and ideally, you'll also have some main dealership experience
• An MOT testing qualification is desirable but this isn't essential.
• A full valid driving licence as a minimum
What is vital is that you have the attention to detail to keep standards high, and the team spirit that will see you working closely with everyone from the workshop controller and parts department to your fellow technicians.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right candidate this position will offer:
• Industry leading package bonus scheme with uncapped earnings and an upsell bonus
• 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
• Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
• Privilege vehicle purchase scheme
• Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
• 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
• Cycle to work purchase scheme
• Access to Perks at Work discount website
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 020 8883 5758. Alternatively, why not message or WhatsApp Daniel Walton directly today on 07854 966 739
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager,Sales Controller, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers.
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.