The Recruitment Solution have an opening for an experienced Light Commercial/Car Technician/Mechanic to work with one of our valued customers based in the Middlesex Area.
When you're servicing a customer's vehicle, they're putting their safety in your hands. That's why, our client's only take on the very best. They are looking for Technicians who leave no stone unturned who make sure they do a thorough job, and drive the standard in customer care.
Our clients, have many sites across the UK and their aim at is to grow and retain the best people and this means that they invest in our employees. From annual appraisals, personal development plans and e-learning to internal and external courses, they will give you the training you need to grow with them. As well as being accredited with a range of prestigious bodies, including funding their technical team through ATA membership.
The success of their career development strategy means that numerous colleagues within the group have been with them for many years, and they recognise this with Long Service Awards for every employee who reaches a milestone year.
* Industry leading package bonus scheme with uncapped earnings and an upsell bonus
* 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
* Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
* Vehicle purchase scheme
* Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
Your job role
* Deliver the highest possible levels of technical advice, service and maintenance
* Work within the relevant protocols, as dictated by legislation, the company, the manufacturer and relevant suppliers at all times
* Assist Senior and Master Technicians, and undertake learning and development as prescribed
* Maintain comprehensive records, in an appropriate and timely fashion
* Commit to ongoing learning and development
* Deliver all services in the most resource-effective manner possible
* Already demonstrates considerable skill and recognition as a qualified Vehicle Service Repair Technician
* Understands the needs of both customers and the company, and demonstrates this in their work
* Takes ownership in all aspects of their role, working without close supervision and demonstrating effective self-management
* Demonstrates resilience, self-motivation and a commitment to self-development, actively seeking positive feedback
* Contributes to the success of the business by staying focused on own performance, sharing knowledge, expertise and resources with others
* Strong organisational skills
* Able to work as a team, and support and assist colleagues
* Fully qualified - City & Guilds or NVQ equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance
* Full valid driving licence held for a minimum of 6 months with fewer than 9 penalty points - 4 years must have passed since reinstatement following any previous disqualifications
* Evidence of 'Right to Work in the UK'
* Demonstrable ability to manage processes, administration and paperwork
* Must possess own tools.
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy you can calll Daniel directly on 0208 883 5758 or 07854 966 739 alternatively email email@example.com
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers.
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.