The Recruitment Solution have an opening for an experienced LCV Sales Executive to enhance their team, at one of their dealerships based in North West London.
Our clients, have a large number of sites across the UK and their aim is to grow and retain the best people and this means that they invest in their employees. From annual appraisals, personal development plans and e-learning to internal and external courses, they will give you the training you need to grow with them.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an ambitious sales team within a successful dealership and part of a team that thrives by driving the standard in customer care and delivering sales advice that people can trust.
The rewards are impressive, too - the performance-based bonus, No sundays and saturday on a rota, the comprehensive development programme and, of course, the company car. Add to all this a team where people enjoy their working day - and each other's company - and you'll see why moving to my client makes such good sense.
* We are looking for a Champion in sales
*As a LCV Sales Executive you must be self-motivated and have an enthusiastic personality
* A true desire to achieve targets in a fast paced environment.
* Refined verbal and written communication skills
* Able to clearly present information through the spoken or written word
* Able to demonstrate drive, commitment and enthusiasm; together with a willingness to contribute to your team and more importantly your customers
* Listen well, influence & persuasive
* Able to convince others in both positive and negative circumstances
* Manage and close existing deals while cultivating new opportunities
* Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
To find out more about this Sales Executive position or to apply for this vacancy you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 020 8736 5650. Alternatively why not message or WhatsApp Daniel Walton directly today on 07854 966 739
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, Commercial Vehicle Sales, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valet or, Collection & Delivery Drivers.
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.