Would you like to earn over £30,000?? Receive ongoing training and support whilst working in a friendly team, within great facilities?
The Recruitment Solution are working with a very successful, commercial vehicle dealer group who have an immediate vacancy for an experienced Aftersales Administrator/ Service Advisor to work at their dealership based in the Heathrow area. A great opportunity to join a great group with great working hours.
The ideal candidate will have LCV experience pus excellent customer service and administration skills coupled with Kerridge experience. If you have experience with RTC and One Link this would be a distinct advantage.
Requirements for this Aftersales Progressor vacancy:
• Pro-Active review of planned work in conjunction with all of the relevant departments.
• With the assistance of the Parts and Service Advisor team ensure VHC's are progressed and communicated.
• To correctly interpret instructions from the job cards/repair orders & handover to Workshop Controller.
• To ensure that additional work requests are produced in a timely manner, are accurate to Manufacturer Standard Repair Times and loaded in to the workshop diary accordingly.
• Constant collaboration with the Service team to ensure Customer expectations are met and to report any likely delays as early as possible.
• Raise & Regularly Update Vehicle off Road Information in accordance with Manufacturer guidelines.
• To advise customers and staff on all service/repair procedure matters
• To proactively plan & review the capacity of the workshop with the Workshop Controller.
• To order parts from the Parts Department and to order sub-contract work.
• To canvass for and accept bookings for the workshop in order to fill available capacity.
• Attend any training course as deemed necessary by the Branch Manager
• To advise the customer/Service Advisors of any parts delays or extra parts required.
• To ensure that all displaced parts are immediately clearly identified and/or placed in quarantine areas, as required by documented procedures.
• To provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
To apply for this Aftersales Administrator role call Steve Nicol today on 0208 883 5758 or send your CV to email@example.com or you can call Steve directly on 0208 133 6158.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers.
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the UK Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.