The Recruitment Solution have a superb opportunity for an experienced Transaction Manager/Sales Controller to join one of their premier brands based in Northamptonshire. You will be given the freedom to coach and mentor the sales team using your experience which in turn is supported by the training and development provided.
Sales Manager Job Role
* The control and maintenance of FCA adherence
* Working towards the increasing profitability of our Sales Team
* You will have responsibility for all F&I procedures, business development and deal stacking
* Supporting the Sales Manager to ensure the business meets its profit and volume targets
* Ensuring the site presentation standards are to the manufacturer requirements
* Exploring opportunities and managing all enquiries
* Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
* Liaising with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commissions and payments
* Overseeing a team of Sales Executives
* Working alongside one other Sales Manager and two Business Manager to achieve set objects.
Why Apply for this Sales Manager role?
* You get to be a part of a prestige German Brand, who provide you with excellent support
* You will receive a fabulous package and benefits including; car, pension, health care and much more
* Ability to develop and improve the team around you
Sales Manager Requirements
* You will have experience as a successful Business Manager, Sales Controller or Transaction Manager within a franchised dealership
* Stack and control the deals with a team of Sales Executives
* Help the Sales Executives manage their diaries and incoming leads
* Drive prospecting with the Sales Executives
* Working closely with the management team to help drive profit, unit sales and increase customer satisfaction
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 0208 736 5650. Alternatively why not message or WhatsApp Andy Clark directly today on 07854 973415.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers.
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.