The Recruitment Solution are working with a well-respected and rapidly growing dealership group who are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, competitive, driven and fresh faced Business Manager to join their busy showroom team in Sidcup
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the well known dealer groups in the UK. You will utilise all your experience to help take the sales performance to the next level and as reward earn a fantastic salary.
You will need to be currently working within a franchised dealership in a Sales Controller / Business Manager or Transaction Manager role.
• This is a fantastic dealer group with a well-respected reputation
• Join one of the brands of the moment
• Be able to have a genuine input into the running of your team and their development
• Excellent manufacturer relationship and support
• To stack and control the deals with Sales Executives
• To help the Sales Executives manage their diaries and incoming leads
• To drive prospecting with the Sales Executives
• You will work closely with the management team to help drive profit, sales and customer satisfaction to new levels
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy you can email email@example.com or contact Daniel Walton directly on 07854 966 739.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers.
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.