The Recruitment Solution have an opportunity for an experienced Product Specialist with one of our well established automotive clients based in Slough.
Product Specialist Requirements
As a Product Specialist you will inspire and excite customers in the dealership with in-depth product information and insight. The role of a Product Specialist is to promote brand products through selling the features and benefits. A Product genius will offer an exceptional customer experience and service by building a genuine rapport with the customer.
Product Specialist role and responsibilities
* Keeping up to date with the latest product information.
* Providing customers with specification information about all brand products.
* Ensuring all dealership staff are up to date on the latest product information and that their knowledge is of a high standard.
* Planning and managing the customer test drive process with the Sales Executive and offering product insight during the test drive appointment.
* Responsible for the preparation of the showroom, ensuring a strong selection of demo cars are available and that the showroom is always presentable for customers.
* Pro-actively approaching customers in the showroom to welcome them and see if they need any help.
* Supporting the Sales Executive with insight and product knowledge for customers, when required.
* Guiding customers to the Sales Executive when they express an interest to buy.
* Creates a winning customer experience by identifying and anticipating their needs.
* Assures that customer issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
* Customer Handovers
Product Specialist skills and experience
* Enthusiasm for excellent customer service.
* Passion for automotive technology and brand awareness
* Strong presentation skills.
* Ability to work autonomously.
* Team orientated personality.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Keen to keep-up-to-date with innovations and complex/technical/product information.
* Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
* Always willing to help and support to others.
* Good knowledge of computer applications (MS Office).
Why Apply for this product Specialist role?
They are and award winning and growing company. This is a very exciting time to be joining the group and work alongside industry experts who will support and guide you throughout your career.
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy you can email email@example.com or call the office on 0208 736 5650 Alternatively why not message or WhatsApp Daniel Walton directly today on 07854 966 739.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers.
Car Sales Executive, Car Sales person, Sales Executive, Car Sales, LCV Sales Executive, Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive, Service Advisor, Aftersales Advisor, Service Receptionist, Senior Service Advisor, Service Team Manager, Service Supervisor, STM
Automotive Technician, PDI Technician, Service Technician, Senior Technician, Diagnostic Technician, Master Technician, Systems Technician, Qualified Technician, HGV Technician, LCV Technician, Heavy Goods Technician, Light Commercial Technician, Passenger Car Technician, Car Technician, Car Tech, LGV technician, Large Goods Vehicle Technician, Mechanic, HGV Fitter, Fast Fit Technician.