The Recruitment Solution have an opening for an experienced Assistant Service Manager to enhance their team and successful manager their largest workshop within their group.
Our clients, have 61 sites across the UK and their aim at is to grow and retain the best people and this means that they invest in our employees.
There are few things more important in life than enjoying your work. Our clients can give you the chance to be part of a friendly local team, where everyone enjoys the working day, and the customers enjoy our attitude to make it happen and trustworthy advice.
* To drive the standard in customer care
* As the Assistant Service Manager your aim would be to achieve agreed financial targets, through the effective management of the resources of the Service team
* To meet and exceed customer expectations by delivering exceptional customer service
* To ensure internal and external customer satisfaction indices are met in line with the Companies Purpose, Principles and Ambition (PPA)
* To ensure profit and volume target are met
* To manage processes and systems in line with Company and Manufacturer Dealer standards
* To ensure full compliance with relevant legislative requirements
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities as an Service Manager:
* Management of a dealership Service team
* Manage the performance of a team of Service Advisers to deliver profitable, customer-focused service
* Deliver exceptional customer service to a wide range of customers, by identifying, meeting and exceeding their expectations
* Maximise all opportunities to deliver value-added sales
* Maximise productivity and meet income targets Identify new opportunities to innovate and improve all aspects of the business
* Closely monitor and control sales activity by reviewing performance with individuals and agreeing action required to improve sales
* Must have experience of managing a large workshop encompassing 20 Bays or more as a minimum
* Proven understanding of automotive Aftersales management
* Strong focus on results orientation with evidence of achieving sales targets trough a consultative sales approach
* Able to lead by example, and drive for targets and goals
* Comfortable with web-based computer applications
* Capable of balancing the complexities of resource allocation, including parts and labour
* Demonstrable management, motivational, leadership and customer service skills
* Able to work effectively with a diverse workforce with evidence of managing in a pressured and complex environment
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy you can email email@example.com or call the office on 0208 88 5758. Alternatively why not call Daniel directly today on 07854 966 739
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers.
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.