The Recruitment Solution have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Aftersales Manager to join one our valued clients whom have an opening within one for their dealerships based in Surrey. This is a great opportunity for someone to make their mark within a forward-thinking dealer group.
Aftersales Manager Job Description
* Overseeing both parts and service
* To Develop action plans to maximise opportunities within aftersales to reach and achieve targets.
* Control direct department costs within budget, supporting in annual budgeting target setting.
* Ensure resources, pricing and discounts are allocated effectively to maintain productivity.
* Coach and develop members of staff ensuring skills, knowledge of products and processes is maximised across the team.
* Ensure team follow process whilst maintaining system records accurately.
* Identify and strive to make changes based on customer satisfaction scores.
* Handle the courtesy car fleet.
Aftersales Manager - Candidate Requirements.
* Have at least 2 Years' experience in a similar Role within a main dealer
* Fully embrace the vision of both the Brand and Franchise
* You must advocate the importance of people, process and performance whilst showing your passion to deliver outstanding customer service.
* You will also be working closely with the senior management to ensure that key objectives and strategies are met,
* we are looking for someone who is constantly looking to improve the department performance and to exceed targets
* CDK (Kerridge) experience preferred but not essential
* Ability to lead, manage and motivate your staff, to achieve results.
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy you can email email@example.com or call the office on 0208 736 5650 Alternatively, why not message or WhatsApp Daniel Walton directly today on 07854 966 739
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers.
Car Sales Executive, Car Sales person, Sales Executive, Car Sales, LCV Sales Executive, Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive, Service Advisor, Aftersales Advisor, Service Receptionist, Senior Service Advisor, Service Team Manager, Service Supervisor, STM
Automotive Technician, PDI Technician, Service Technician, Senior Technician, Diagnostic Technician, Master Technician, Systems Technician, Qualified Technician, HGV Technician, LCV Technician, Heavy Goods Technician, Light Commercial Technician, Passenger Car Technician, Car Technician, Car Tech, LGV technician, Large Goods Vehicle Technician, Mechanic, HGV Fitter, Fast Fit Technician.
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now for Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus.