The Recruitment Solution (TRS) are currently working with one of our main dealer clients on an immediate assignment for an Aftersales Executive!
As an Aftersales Executive, you will be a primary point of contact for customers who require their vehicles servicing/maintaining:
• Managing the flow of information between the Workshop Team, your colleagues within the wider Aftersales Team and the customer;
• Accurately qualifying and documenting the customer's needs and requirements;
• Confirming information such as the customer's contact details and payment method;
• Calculating workshop capacity using a bespoke system;
• Managing the allocation and administration of courtesy service vehicles;
• Ensuring that customers fully understand the work that has been carried out; and
• Proactively addressing any issues.
Previous customer-facing experience would be advantageous. A full UK driving licence is required, due to the need to manoeuvre customers' and company vehicles in the course of your role.
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy you can email email@example.com or contact Daniel Waltonr directly today on 07854 966 739 or 0208 736 5650
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers.
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.