The Recruitment Solution have a superb opportunity for an experienced Aftersales Advisor to enhance one of our clients franchised dealerships based in the Norwich Area. This role requires someone who understands and truly embraces customer service excellence and who will apply their knowledge effectively and consistently.
Our clients are a privately owned business that has grown by delivering both a personal and professional service. They have a network of dealers in the area covering various brands.
Aftersales Advisor Duties
* Managing the flow of information between the Workshop Team, your colleagues within the wider Aftersales Team and the customer;
* Accurately qualifying and documenting the customer's needs and requirements;
* Confirming information such as the customer's contact details and payment method;
* Calculating workshop capacity using a bespoke system;
* Managing the allocation and administration of courtesy service vehicles;
* Ensuring that customers fully understand the work that has been carried out; and
* Proactively addressing any issues
Aftersales Duties Requirements
* Main Dealer experience is a distinct advantage
* Previous/Current customer facing experience
* Ability to work within a target driven environment
* Excellent communications skills
* Team player
* A full UK driving licence is required, due to the need to manoeuvre customers' and company vehicles in the course of your role.
In return you will be offered:
* Leadership Development programmes
* Lifestyle benefits scheme
* Company car scheme
* Life Insurance
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 0208 736 5650. Alternatively, why not message or WhatsApp Andy Clark directly on 07854 973415.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers.
Car Sales Executive, Car Sales person, Sales Executive, Car Sales, LCV Sales Executive, Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive, Service Advisor, Aftersales Advisor, Service Receptionist, Senior Service Advisor, Service Team Manager, Service Supervisor, STM
Automotive Technician, PDI Technician, Service Technician, Senior Technician, Diagnostic Technician, Master Technician, Systems Technician, Qualified Technician, HGV Technician, LCV Technician, Heavy Goods Technician, Light Commercial Technician, Passenger Car Technician, Car Technician, Car Tech, LGV technician, Large Goods Vehicle Technician, Mechanic, HGV Fitter, Fast Fit Technician.
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.